Tuesday 5 February 2013

Siti Saleha Break Up With English Hunks


Before this brother said to the Sam Bunckface, Siti Saleha had established a relationship of love with Sabah goalkeeper who is also sister actress Sharifah Sofea, Syed Adney Syed Hussein.

Although not overly hyped, that exploded through drama actress Nora Elena chain is to be sporting for not hiding that.

However, admission exclusively to the Daily News, recently quite surprising.

This actor said, he had just two months unbreakable love. Surprisingly, when the lover is not a man that was being contemplated before.

"I just love dropping two months ago. He is an Englishman. Our relationships disintegrate because there is no understanding.

"I kind of do not like there is a problem. If I see the relationship not be going anywhere and the guy is not serious, the better part, "he said.

According to Saleha, though his love was not to be, it is not a reason for him to mourn and mourn the separation that occurs.

"We are not even old acquaintance, much less in a month. So, when they broke up, it felt good not paying, "he said.

The 22-year-old girl told, tastes are not focused on white males or bloody cross alone.

"I know people thought I must ask only mat righteous man as a boyfriend. I never put such conditions.

"Prior to this I had befriended Malay boy" he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment